Event Announcement: Soups with SS
I actually feel so excited when temperature begins to drop a little… Not full-fledged winter yet but still time has come when you start making a list of your “Feel-Good” food. And even if it’s not winter for you, there’s nothing wrong in making a list for the next season ;) Is there any way we can cut off the calories and still enjoy some satisfying meals? Absolutely you can… Get your soupy bowls out and warm up faster with some super-healthy, comforting, steaming soups in cold days!
While posting many of soup recipes recently, I found someone who’s quite like minded… Someone who loves soups & salads eternally! Not only that, she too is a vegetarian… A lovely blogger… And more than that, a very dear friend of mine :) Sonal (of SimplyVegetarian777) and I came up with an idea to build a collection of soups for quick-access & new-ideas and just for that, we planned to run an event for this month, which will bring many entries of fellow-bloggers too. No strict rules (we’re not crying babies) for the event… But expecting too much fun for sure :)
Here are some quick rules of the event :
- It’s a vegetarian event… Strictly no Non-Veg! Eggs are allowed.
- Event runs from 5th June to 5th July (US time) and it’s open for bloggers as well as non-bloggers.
- Non-bloggers send their entries to me: email@example.com, which will be posted on my secondary blog and linked up here!!!
- Any number of fresh/archived entries is allowed.
- First, link to my announcement page (this one only) and Sonal’s announcement in your post and then use given linky tool to send your entry.
- One must like Cooking with SJ and SimplyVegetarian777 for a valid entry.
- Usage of logo is optional, but would be great if you add as it helps spread a word.
- It would be nice if you can mingle a bit. Visit the fellow bloggers entries and leave your comments or like their work.
Click on the button below to start linking your entries for ‘Soups with SS’!!!