I’m in love with Potato forever! Anything cooked with this root-veggie is always a hit in my kitchen…
But if I think of making something as a bachelor, I definitely go for simple ‘Aloo Subzi’ everytime, as it’s easy n quick! But to give a change to your tastebuds, try out this easy-to-make ‘Aloo Masaledaar’. I’m sure this will be a super-yummy dish coming out of your kitchen!
2 Big Potatoes
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1 Green Chilly, chopped
1 Onion, chopped
1 Tomato, chopped
1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
A pinch of Hing
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Oil
Salt, to taste
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Wash and peel potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Add a tsp of oil in potatoes and bake them for 20 mins in pre-heated oven on 180 degrees.
- Heat oil in a deep vessel and add cumin seeds in it.
- When it crackles, add hing, minced garlic, chopped green chilly along with chopped onions in it.
- Saute everything until onions are translucent and then add chopped tomatoes.
- Cook for 2-3 mins and add potato cubes with all the spices.
- Mix everything well and cook uncovered for 4-5 mins.
- Serve hot with roti/paratha!
- When it comes to baking potatoes, I love it! Isn’t it quite easy?? Cut them in shape you want… apply some oil over it and bake them for 20-25 mins… Less efforts n delicious outcome!!!
- I used whole garam masala, but as I’m linking this to ‘Bachelor Cooking‘ event, I skipped listing them here :)
- You can also try these easy recipes with baked potatoes:
Looks good SJ! I have explored a lot of new recipes here. Thank you for inviting me here. Let’s stay Connected then!
Great post! I really like it. Thanks for posting