Baked Potato Wedges
I’m a potato-lover!!! And most of the people do… :P I’m sure in case of kids, you’ll never find one who doesn’t like potato, specifically french fries or potato wedges :) But we avoid having them much due to deep-frying process, which is quite unhealthy to have often!!!
Here is a solution for that – “Baked Potato Wedges”, a spicy and tangy potatoes cut into wedges always satisfy my cravings for fried version of it! You can make them using your favorite herbs n spices too…
Makes: 16 wedges
1 Garlic Clove
1 tsp Oregano
1/4 tsp Red Chilly Flakes
Salt, to taste
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Lemon Juice, to serve
– Wash and peel the potatoes and cut them into half vertically.
– Cut them again into half (2 times) and make equal 8 wedges.
– Parboil these potato wedges in boiling water for around 5 mins.
– Drain excess water and transfer them to a mixing bowl
– Add erst of all the ingredients and mix well.
– Line a baking tray with wax paper and arrange these wedges over it.
– Bake it for 20-25 mins on 200 degrees.
– Drizzle lemon juice just before serving them!!!