It was a little treat in itself :) Just a few days back, I thought of using a puff pastry sheet to make any sort of evening snack or finger food… And when I opened my freezer to take out one sheet from the box, I saw a container of homemade pizza sauce next to it. Immediately took it out and thawed both of them together.
I didn’t plan to make a pizza in any case during that week, so felt like creating something to match up with that taste… And these cute n tiny bites were the outcome of my mind-curry :) Loved it without a company of any condiment!!! It’s a sure-shot party snack…
1 Puff Pastry Sheet
½ cup Pizza Sauce
1 tbsp Chopped Capsicum
1 tbsp Chopped Onion
¼ cup Pizza Cheese, shredded
1 tsp Oregano
½ tsp Chilly Flakes
Cooking Oil, as required
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Thaw a puff pastry sheet if you are using frozen one.
- Spread pizza sauce over it evenly and add chopped capsicum and onions over it.
- Generously spread pizza cheese on top.
- And lastly, sprinkle chilly flakes and oregano.
- Roll this sheet from one end to the other and apply some water to stick the open side.
- Cut them into 10-12 equal pieces and arrange them on a lined baking tray.
- Lightly brush them using cooking spray and bake them for 15-20 mins in pre-heated oven on 200 degrees.
- Serve hot as a party snack or appetizer! :)
- You can also use toppings like boiled corn, caramelized onions, paneer cubes, mushrooms etc.
These look really cute n great,love it
Great and easy snack to make for kids or even adults to enjoy…Love your blog and glad to connect:)) happy cooking always
This looks fabulous :)
Thank you gals :) Stay in touch by sharing your recipes, participating in on-going events n commenting on whatever dishes you like here!!!
Very nice.. like your photography the recipe and presentation most :)