Zhatpat Coconut Laddoo
What would you do if….
- You’ve invited a lovely friend over lunch.
- She’s a big time sweet tooth…
- And you forget to make a sweet dish???
Exactly the same thing happened to me… I spend all my time in cooking a lovely kathiyawadi menu for her! I was planning to make churma laddoo on previous day but somehow couldn’t manage to do it. And I was in panic mode that morning… Thought of doing some quick halwa but that was an odd element on my menu. So here is what I did:
200 gms Milkmaid
150-200 gms Fresh coconut, grated or Desiccated coconut (I used 2nd option)
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Mix milkmaid and coconut in a microwave proof bowl.
- Microwave for 2-3 mins (in 1 min time-slot) and keep mixing in between.
- Let it cool down a bit.
- Apply ghee on your palms and make laddoos out of it.
- Roll them again and desiccated coconut.
- And it’s ready to serve!!!
You can add cardamom powder and chopped nuts into it for extra flavors, which unfortunately I missed!!!