“Eat healthy” :) Yes, that’s my daily mantra…. Although I make unhealthy, deep-fried stuff at times but rest of all the days, I stick to have something healthy… And who says you can’t make delicious food with healthy touch??? ;) Here is what I tried…
I absolutely love broccoli.. and of course, gobhi is favorite forever! So I took both the florets and tried making these overnight marinated skewers…
Not in good mood to write a food-story this time… so here is a recipe!!!
10-12 Broccoli Florets
10-12 Cauliflower Florets
1-2 tbsp Oil (I used olive oil)
1/2 cup Strained Yogurt
1-2 tbsp Besan
1 tbsp Kasoori Methi, palm-crushed
Salt, Tandoori Masala, Garam Masala (a pinch only)
Adjust the spices to your taste
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Mix yogurt, besan, methi, spices and oil in a big bowl.
- Add florets into it and coat them well with marinade.
- Cover with a cling wrap and put it in the fridge overnight
- Next day, bake in pre-heated oven on 200 degrees for 15-20 mins.
- Alternatively, you can grill on plate or griller too…
- Enjoy with Green Chutney!!!
- You can use your favorite stuff to make these skewers i.e. potatoes, carrots, paneer, sweet potato, purple yam, mushrooms etc.
- I added some potato cubes too, in case if KG doesn’t like it much :D But he loved florets <3
- I prefer keeping it simple so didn’t add many spices in marinade. You can choose to add routine Indian spices, if needed!!!
I love grilled broccoli and cauliflower and this looks yummy Shruti :)
They look great :)
Reblogged this on Chef Ceaser.