Tandoori… Tandoori… Tandoori…. Who doesn’t love Tandoori dishes??!!! Sonal, finally you made me grill these lovely looking ‘Tandoori Aloo’ :P Ohhh yes, that’s true! I hardly can wait for hours before grilling n so I don’t much marinade anything. And recently, this girl has posted too much of tandoori and that tempted me to go for it…
To be honest, I didn’t have much ingredients handy to get on the grilling plate… So I worked with my favorite ‘Baby Potatoes’ only! Kept in marinade for around 4-5 hours (sorry, couldn’t wait more) and then simply turned on the griller… I still wanted to cut it short by grilling on my grill-pan but then changed the plan ;) Here you go with gorgeous ‘Tandoori Aloo’ :)
12 Baby Potatoes, cut into halves
15 Capsicum Dices
3/4 cup Tandoori Marinade
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Parboil the potatoes and drain excess water. Pat-dry them and transfer to a big container.
- Add tandoori marinade into it and coat them well.
- Cover with a cling wrap and let it rest in refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours. (longer the marination process, tastier the outcome)
- Before grilling, coat capsicums with marinade too.
- Arrange them on skewers and grill on medium for 10-15 mins, flipping in between.
- Drizzle some lemon juice and sprinkle chat masala before serving!
Best to serve with Green Chutney.