You can clearly see my improved work in food-photography! I have been adding entities to my collection of props i.e. plates, bowls, boards, kitchen towels, accessories etc. each day :) It has been more like a therapy for me now… ‘Relaxation’ is the word I relate to my passion about cooking! Sometimes I cook specifically for learning photography techniques these days… I realized that I feel much much better after ‘cooking n clicking’ when I’m too tired to do anything else :)
When I mess up with some food, I always expect a touch of helping hand on my shoulder… Never needed that hand to join me in kitchen work though! I blundered while making croutons last time… I totally forgot them after placing a baking tray in my oven :P When I took them out, they were black scary smoky ;)
Obviously, a bowl of soup never goes without croutons / puff straws! So I made them today… And kept my alarm on to remind me of their presence! And when I took them out, they made me think what all variations I can make in this simply oven-toasted bread slices :) Well… didn’t have time to add flavors to it, so skipped thinking over it for later! Make a quick-n-easy ‘Bread-Sticks’ to match your soupy affair :)
4-5 Bread Slices
Salted Butter (or Garlic-Butter)
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Cut the sides of bread slices and then cut them in 4 sticks each.
- Apply butter on each of them.
- Sprinkle oregano and paprika over the slices and arrange them on a baking tray.
- Bake them in pre-heated oven on 180 degrees for 10 mins at max.
- Take them out and enjoy with soup bowl!
- You can also apply garlic butter for a change. Finely chop garlic and microwave for a few seconds with butter and use it to add flavors to your simple one ;)
- Cut into cubes will make perfect croutons!!!