Do you get a bunch of mint leaves without planning how to use it??!!! I said before that I usually get it for 2-3 major reasons… One is to make panipuri within 2-3 days of getting fresh mint. Other is to use one leaf at a time in making of ‘Pudina Chai’ and rest of all I prefer to freeze for using later…
Here is how I make a simple mint paste and freeze it!
2 cups Fresh Mint Leaves
3 Green Chillies
1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Salt
2-3 tbsp Water
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Take all ingredients in a mixture jar.
- Grind to make a fine paste.
- Transfer to an air-tight container and store in freezer upto 1 month.
- Add 1-2 tsp of extra water only if required for grinding.
- You can use this paste to make pudina paani for panipuri, mint-flavored paratha or minty pulao!