It’s true… You’ll never get to know how easy it is, without trying by your own!!! I find myself sprouting often since I got to know the perfect process of doing it…
1 cup mung beans
3 cups hot water
– Soak mung beans of your choice in hot water for 5-6 hours
– Drain all water out of it and transfer it to a big bowl.
– Cover with a damp cloth and keep it in warm place for 24 hours.
- Make kebabs / tikkis
- Add in different chinese varieties i.e. hakka noodles, fried rice etc.
- Toss as a salad with dressing made of lemon juice, salt and pepper!
- Cook as a side-dish with very little of spices…