2 cups Wheat Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
1/4 tsp Ajwain
A pinch of Hing
1 tbsp Oil + For cooking
– Mix all the ingredients (optionally can pick one from variations) and knead a soft dough using water.
– Let it rest for 10-15 mins and divide the dough in 10 equal balls.
– Roll each of them medium-thick and 7-8″ diameter in size.
– Place it on hot tava and cook it for around half min each side.
– Drizzle very little oil and roast to make golden brown on both the sides.
– Serve with a cuppa tea!!!
– Minced Garlic
– Grated Bottle Gourd
– Fresh / Dry Fenugreek Leaves
– Spinach Leaves
– Can be stored easily for 4-5 days!
– Use aluminium foil to store it in air-tight container to prevent them drying out.