I love anything that is “Garlicky” in flavor, and so I love the queen of all Indian chutneys – “The Garlic Chutney”!!! One can’t miss it while having traditional Indian food…
12-15 Garlic Cloves
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
1 tsp Cooking Oil
1 tsp Lemon Juice
– Peel the skin of garlic cloves and put it in mixture jar.
– Add rest of all the ingredients into it.
– Grind well to make a coarse paste consistency.
– Store it in air-tight container to keep garlic aroma intact.
– I use lemon juice just to give a tangy flavor… Entirely your choice to keep it in or eliminate!
– If you don’t like too much of strong garlic flavor, roast garlic cloves in oven or flat pan for 5-7 mins.
Pingback: Thaali Menu – 3 | Cooking with SJ
Pingback: Thaali Menu – 5 | Cooking with SJ
Pingback: Thaali Menu – 9 | Cooking with SJ