2 medium-sized potatoes
10-12 thin slices of eggplant
1 small carrot
1/4 cup green peas
1/4 cup capsicum (chopped)
1/2 cup cheese (I used mix of parmesan, mozzarella, cheddar)
1 cup chopped tomato
2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 cup chopped onions
1 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
Salt to taste
2 tsp olive oil
– Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion, garlic. Saute it for a while and add chopped tomato.
– Add rest of all ingredients and cook it for around 5 mins to make a sauce consistency.
– Transfer the sauce to another bowl and keep aside.
– Thinly slice potatoes and carrot. Parboil both of them with salted water for 3-4 mins. Drain it and transfer to a bowl.
– Grease a baking bowl with few drops of olive oil and arrange potato slices at bottom.
– Pour some sauce over it and likewise arrange a layer of eggplant and carrot slices.
– Sprinkle green peas and chopped capsicum at every layer with a pinch of salt.
– Pour remaining sauce over the last veggie layer and sprinkle cheese on top.
– Bake it in preheated oven on 200° for around 40-45 mins.
– Serve hot… :)
– Best to serve with butter-herb rice.
– Keep eggplant slices in a salted water all the time before use, to avoid them turning black.