1 cup Kidney Beans (Rajma)
1 Boiled Potato (small-sized)
1/4 cup Chopped Onions
1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
1 tbsp Chopped Capsicum
1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
1 tsp Red Chilly Sauce
Salt, to taste
Oil, to shallow-fry
– Soak kidney beans overnight in water and pressure-cook them with a little salt in water for 3-4 whistles.
– Heat oil in the pan and add ginger-garlic paste.
– Saute it for a while and add chopped onions n capsicums.
– Once onions are soft and light brown, add boiled and roughly mashed kidney beans with all spices.
– Keep it aside for 10-15 and let it cool down to room temp.
– Make round/oval shaped tikkis and roll them in breadcrumbs.
– Shallow fry it on non-stick pan and serve hot with curd or coriander chutney.