Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Some fries… make my day! I usually go with baked fries or wedges… or even pan-fried work at times ;) But then, I prefer making it with potatoes only!!! Oops… Didn’t I say before that potatoes are my 3rd love in food, after eggs n mushrooms? <3
A very pretty friend, Khyati tried out sweet potato fries a few days back and saw her post on our foodies group! And I couldn’t wait to try out. End result was the same, spices etc. might have been changed! I had sweet potatoes screaming to be used since too long… and that was the chance ;)
2 Sweet Potatoes
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
Dried Herbs (I used rosemary here)
Salt, to taste
Parmesan, to sprinkle on top
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Clean and trim sweet potatoes and cut it into fries or wedges.
- Mix all ingredients together and give it a quick toss.
- Spread it evenly on a lined baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for around 25-30 mins on 180 degrees (or until crisp outside).
- Sprinkle grated parmesan as soon as you serve and enjoy!!!