A week back, when I was talking to my sister-in-law… She told me that they’ve started simmering new healthy soup almost every alternate day! And ‘bhoot mujhe bhi chad gaya’ :P Anyways, it’s good to keep eating or drinking healthy stuff all the time. But I too started following a good chart… Soup or Sald or Juice, every single day!!! Don’t know for how long I’ll stick to it though… :P
A full bag of carrots always make me wondering what all I can make out of it.. I use them in soup, pulao, halwa etc. but then what? This time, I don’t get in that confused mode… So many things I made out of it :) I baked a not-so-healthy ‘Carrot Cake’ and then 2nd in series is this post :) ‘Carrot-Orange Juice’ – Did you look at the colors in this pic? I’m in love with these summer colors <3 Are you?
1″ piece of Ginger
2-3 Mint Leaves
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
Black Salt, to taste
1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Peel carrots and roughly chop them.
- Squeeze out juice of 2 oranges.
- Now take carrots, ginger, mint leaves in a mixture jar and grind to make a juice. Add water as required.
- Transfer it to a big jug and add orange juice, lemon juice with black salt and cumin powder.
- Mix well and serve chilled!
Eliminate mint if you don’t prefer minty flavor.