I’m a salad lover!!! Not that I love making different dressing for it everytime, it works great even if I make it the simplest way… And as far as I know, there’s nothing in particular to be included with Indian cuisine… It mostly goes as garden salad, onion slices, lachcha onions or kachumbar :P Kachumbar is basically a gujju-style salad where you simply cut the ingredients and sprinkle some routine spices!
And I make it often… Easy to prepare and healthy too :)
1/4 Raw Mango
Salt, to taste
Cumin Powder or Coriander Powder, to taste
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Wash tomato, cucumber and raw mango properly.
- Peel cucumber and raw mango and chop them.
- Also, chop tomato and onion. Mix everything together and sprinkle spices.
- Toss quickly and serve :)
- If you don’t prefer raw mango, you can optionally add 1-2 tsp of lemon juice for acidic factor :)
- Don’t chop them super-fine, keep some crunchy bites too!