2-years of Togetherness!!!
Celebrating 2 years of togetherness with this lovely looking ‘Chocolate Coated Strawberries’!!! Happy Anniversary, KG… And to me as well <3
3” piece of Cooking Chocolate
½ tsp Oil
2 tsp Thickened Cream
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Wash and pat dry strawberries nicely. Keep leaves on top intact.
- Melt dark cooking chocolate in double boiler and make a smooth sauce.
- Add oil for glistening effect.
- Hold strawberries from top and dip each one in this chocolate sauce to cover ¾ of the portion.
- Keep these coated strawberries in freeze for around 10 mins or until chocolate sets on it.
- Arrange them in serving plate and drizzle white chocolate or thickened cream over it.
- You can make a cone from plastic bag or parchment paper and fill melted white chocolate or thickened cream in it to make white strips over them.