One more side to go with any of my Videshi dishes – “Hasselback Potatoes” :P Last week when I was going through the pages I like, I stopped for a while when I saw a pic of making something gorgeous with potatoes. It was posted by Shazia of Cutchi Kitchen and I immediately commented that I’m gonna give it a try!!!
One fine evening when I was in good mood of stirring risotto, I planned to make this almost-sliced potatoes too :) And the outcome was just too good! It actually was finger-licking good and a dollop of sour cream made it more yummyyyyy :P Super-duper hit again… Thanks Shazia for a lovely idea!!!
Try this easy-to-follow recipe:
- Wash and scrub the potatoes.
- Slice them almost all the way through. Make sure you keep a good base for support!
- To cut off some calories, I drizzled olive oil over it.
- Sprinkle salt and paprika (with some dried herbs, if you wish)
- Bake on 200 degrees for 30-35 mins.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream and chopped herbs and serve hot!