Italian Sizzler with Potato Polpettes
A few weeks back, I promised to post one more sizzler – Italian one!!! And I missed posting it all these days… But better late than never :)
What do you usually prefer to have when you plan Italian dinner? I love ‘Mac n Cheese’ of course… Other than that, pizza, any sort of pasta in garlic sauce, risotto… anything works actually :P But I had to plan the elements to go on my sizzler plate that day… Being a potato lover, I had to have something cooked using it :P And I made potato polpettes, which came out to be super-yummmmm… simple yet flavorful. Also, Prepared cheese garlic bread :)
You can refer to the recipe of ‘Mac n Cheese‘ on the given link! And here you go with recipe of ‘Potato Polpettes’ :)
2 Boiled Potatoes
1 tbsp Feta Cheese, mashed
2 tbsp Finely chopped Parsley
1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
Salt, to taste
Oil, as required
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Mash boiled potatoes and add rest of the ingredients in it.
- Mix everything well. Then make lemon sized balls and flatten them using your palms.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow-fry these polpettes until light brown on both the sides.
- Serve hot!
- For Cheesy Garlic Bread ~ I cut my bread slices diagonally and applied butter. Sprinkled some boiled sweet corn and then topped with cheese. Sprinkle paprika and mixed herbs, if you wish! Grill for 3-4 mins on medium and serve!
- Heat sizzler plate, place cabbage or lettuce leaves and arrange all 3 serving elements :) Drizzle some melted butter on sides for sizzling effect and aroma!!!