Last sunday morning, I didn’t have eggs in-house! Unfortunately, had to come up with something quick for breakfast… as it was already 10 am n I had no-time to go out and get eggs/poha, one of which is usually my weekend breakfast/brunch!
I knew I had an avocado lying in my freeze… Immediately made toasts, collected a few crackers on plate! Bang… This easy to make spread was ready in just 5 mins, even before I get my cuppa tea ready :P
1 Ripe Avocado
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
Salt, to taste
1/4 tsp Chilly flakes
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Cut avocado into half (lengthwise) and separate the halves.
- Take the flesh of avocado in a zip-lock bag.
- Add all other ingredients and mash it to make chunky spread in texture.
- Cut a tip of the sealed bag and use it to spread over bread slices.
- I prefer using a bag here as it seems quite neat work of mashing.
- Little chunks of avocado gives a crunchy bite, which I personally prefer! You can mash it completely.