Those tiny little balls, crisp and savory… I simply love them as a snack! Even I use them in chat dishes or raita as well… And if I talk about raita, I can’t miss making n posting my favorite one – “Boondi Raita”!
2 tbsp Boondi
1 cup Curd
1/4 tsp Chat Masala
1/4 tsp Cumin Powder, roasted
A pinch of Red Chilly Powder
2-3 Mint leaves, chopped
Black Salt, to taste
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Soak boondi in lukewarm water for 5 mins and squeeze water out of it.
- Whisk curd in a bowl to make lump-free.
- Add all spices in it along with mint leaves. Mix everything well.
- Add soaked boondi in it and mix gently.
- Serve chilled with any rice variety or stuffed parathas!!!
lovely bhoondi.wonderful click dear.