Mix Veggie Fritters
When you feel like doing some activity often, it means you’re in love with that activity! Or even if you have to do that with no other choice, you’ll fall in love sooner or later! Same thing happened to me in case of cooking, when I started working on my spatulas n pans in kitchen… Initially I enjoyed looking at how mum does all those things at time, but later on when I decided helping her a little (with acceptable disasters), I found myself getting more n more into it!
I loved reading light fictions (heavy ones are always on block list)… I loved experimenting with several dishes I used to watch on TV shows… I loved (I still do) hearing bollywood old melodies… I always enjoyed personal blogging… But never thought of starting a food-blog and running it full-fledged :)
And a day has come when I can’t spend a single day without cooking good food n sharing here with all you friends! ‘Cooking with SJ’ is not just a food-blog/website for me… It has been my little place that treasuring funny/sad incidents of my life, my oldie-goldie memories, my forever-live dreams, my random chitchats, my connections with family n friends… Above everything, this has been a cooking space where I can express myself completely!
Thanks to all you readers/foodies/bloggers for a lovely support! Will continue bugging you on daily basis ;) For now, it’s time to make ‘Mix Veggie Fritters’ for you!!!
2 tbsp Chopped Onion
2 tbsp Chopped French Beans
1 tbsp Chopped Carrots
A fist-ful Green Peas
1 tbsp Boiled Corn
2-3 tbsp Besan
2 tsp Semolina
1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
1/2 tsp Ajwain
A pinch of Hing
Salt, to taste
2 tbsp Cooking Oil
1/4 tsp Fruit Salt
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Take all ingredients into it and mix well to make a dropping consistency batter. Add a tsp of besan if required to form
- Line a baking tray using a parchment paper.
- Take a spoonful of mixture and put it on lined baking tray. Similarly, repeat the same process with some space between
- all fritters.
- Apply some oil over them or lightly spray them using cooking spray.
- Bake them for approx 20 mins on 180 degrees or until they are crisp and golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with coriander-mint chutney!