I hardly get to use spaghetti or pasta in my kitchen n that too when I don’t find other options for a quick cooking! I always enjoyed using my pack of spaghetti making chinese samosa or any sort of rice variety… ;) But yes, it’s healthy as I get either wheat or semolina based packet only :)
All you people must be knowing by now that I love mushrooms… I enjoy cooking any dish with mushrooms! Sauteed ones for breakfast, creamed for brunch, tandoori for dinner… Anything works :) In this spaghetti too, I have used two of my favorite ingredients… Mushrooms n Broccoli along with a super-duper parmesan cheese :) Try this out and I’m sure kids would love to have a plate or two… That’s what my personal experience says as I’m no less than a kid ;)
½ pack Spaghetti (I used semolina based)
1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2-3 Button Mushrooms
2-3 Broccoli Florets
Salt, to taste
¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
Blanched Spinach & Rocket Leaves
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Cook spaghetti in plenty of water until 90% done.
- Drain excess water and rinse with tap water. Apply few drops of olive oil to keep them non-sticky.
- Parboil broccoli florets and slice button mushrooms.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add mushrooms and broccoli. Saute it for a while.
- Add cooked spaghetti along with spices and parmesan cheese. Toss it gently.
- Arrange spinach and rocket leaves in serving plate and place spaghetti in center of the plate.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve hot!
- Adding 2-3 tbsp of pasta sauce is not a bad idea though! :P
- Also, more vegetables can be added!!!