What comes first in your mind when you think of making something quick and easy… n yes, healthy too??!!! I usually skip having heavy lunch but if at all I’m hungry, I make wrap/sandwich or something substantial to eat. ‘Eggs n Breads’ is definitely a classic combination for all time, but I love making tortillas for 3-4 days in stock! And so I always go with ‘Egg Wrap’… I try a variety of flavors to go along with a simple wrap, and this time it’s spring onion!
Try out this under 10 mins wrap which is healthy n delicious!
2 Wheat Tortillas
2 tbsp Chopped Spring Onion (Greens + Whites)
1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
Salt, to taste
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Heat a flat griddle and drizzle a few drops of oil over it.
- Place a tortilla on it and cook it for 15-20 seconds and flip it around.
- Break an egg on it and spread it using a fork over tortilla.
- Sprinkle spring onions, salt and black pepper.
- Cook it till you see egg is settled well.
- Turn it upside down and cook for 1 min.
- Serve hot in a brunch or lunch :)
- You can simply use brown/red onions to replace spring onions!
- Also, other elements can be added i.e. blanched spinach, cheese, finely chopped n boiled vegetables etc.