Tandoori Gobhi n Aloo
Mostly roasting/grilling is not the cooking technique that comes first in your mind when you have cauliflower on hand!!! But try making this dish, and I’m sure you’ll prefer it almost every time :)
No oily, no sticky, smoky, bright in color… Cauliflower florets and potato cubes can’t be better than this!!!
Makes: 2 servings
10 Cauliflower Florets
10 Potato Cubes (big-sized)
1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
1 cup Hung Curd (or greek yogurt)
1 tbsp Besan (Gram Flour)
1 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
2 tsp Kasoori Methi
2 tsp Beetroot Juice (or 1-2 drops Red Food Color)
1 tbsp Oil
Salt, to taste
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
– Parboil cauliflower florets and potato cubes together for 5 mins. Drain and rinse them.
– Mix rest of all ingredients together in a big bowl and prepare a marinade.
– Add parboiled florets n cubes in a bowl and coat them with marinade well.
– Cover it with a lid or plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours.
– Grill (or bake) them on medium for around 12-15 mins.
– Drizzle lemon juice and sprinkle chat masala before serving!!!
– Beetroot juice or red food color is just used for coloring. Pick one of your choice or simply eliminate it.
– Possibly make marinade a day before, add these parboiled veggies into it and refrigerate overnight!!!
– You can use skewers for grilling these aloo n gobhi.