I’m back with a dinner-time treat for everyone! A simple, quick and colorful stuffed bread – “Paneer (Cottage-cheese) Quesadilla” is something I loved the most in ‘Fusion’ food… :)
Thought of making Quesadilla many a times before, but never implemented! Last night, wanted to try a bit different bread/wrap and that too with an Indian touch… BOOM!!! Combined both of these lines n made these fusion dish with cheesy and spicy stuffing :P
4 Wheat Tortillas
2 cups Paneer Bhurji
1 cup Grated Cheese
Oil, to pan-roast
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
– Place a tortilla on flat surface.
– Spread 1/2 cup of Paneer Bhurji on half part of tortilla.
– Sprinkle grated cheese on top and fold it into half.
– Roast on a flat pan with a few drops of oil (or cooking spray).
– Repeat the same process for making rest of all quesadillas.
– Serve hot with tomato ketchup! :)
Linking this recipe to Lunch-Box Ideas event hosted by FewMinuteWonders and hosted by ZestySouthIndianKitchen