Mix Veggie Paratha
A heavy breakfast or full-meal or a tiffin-box!!! Healthy and yummy parathas always work… Too many of them you might have tried – Aloo Paratha, Gobhi Paratha, Radish Paratha etc. etc.
Here is a combo of all ;) “Mix Veggie Paratha” – Pick your own favorite veggies and try it out…
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Makes: 8 nos.
For Dough —
2 cup Wheat flour
2 tsp Oil
Salt, to taste
Water, as required
For Stuffing —
1 Boiled Potato medium-size
1/2 cup Shredded Cabbage
1/4 cup Finely chopped Capsicum
1/2 cup Boiled mix of Corn, Green Peas and Carrots
2-3 tsp Finely chopped Onion
1 tbsp Chopped Coriander
1/4 tsp Garam Masala
1/4 tsp Red Chilly Powder
1/4 tsp Coriander Powder
1/4 tsp Amchur
– Take wheat flour, salt in a mixing bowl. Make a soft dough by gradually adding water in it.
– Once the dough is formed, add oil and knead it for around a min. Cover it with lid or cling wrap and keep it aside for 15 mins.
– Take all veggies of stuffing in a big bowl and mash them well.
– Add spices and salt and mix it again. Divide the mixture into 8 balls and keep it aside.
– Make 8 balls out of dough as well and again divide each of them in 2 smaller balls.
– Take 2 at time and roll both of them separately to 3″ in diameter and put a ball of mixture onto one.
– Arrange another over it and press it gently on sides to remove air bubbles and seal the sides.
– Roll it again to make chapati size. Make sure mixture is not popping out from sides.
– Drizzle a little oil and place a paratha on hot flat-pan.
– Cook it equally on both the sides for total of 2-3 mins. You will be able to see brown spots on the surface. Follow the same process for rest of all parathas.
– Grab one straight from the pan and enjoy :)
– Mango pickle or Tomato chutney goes very well with it.
Varieties of “Stuffed Parathas” will be posted very soon… :)