1 tsp kavah powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
2 cups water
– Take water in deep pan and add salt, pepper & kavah powder.
– Boil them all together for 3-4 mins and add lemon juice once off the flame.
– Strain it in 2 glasses & serve hot wit munchies u like!
– Kavah powder is made up from beans called ‘Boond Daana’, which luks very similar to coffee beans. Very less chances of gettin it anywhere else but grocerry stores in India.
– Dry-roast beans till they are brown in color and grind it in form of powder. Store it in airtight container.