200 gm Square cut paneer
1/2 cup Tandoori Marinade
Oil, for pan-grilling
– Take tandoori marinade in a big bowl and coat paneer cubes well with this marinade and cover the bowl with lid or plastic wrap.
– Plastic wrap it and keep it in refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours for the best results.
– Put some oil in pan and heat it on high flame.
– Grill paneer on it till it forms crispy skin on both the sides. Give a lil burnt n smoky effect (if preferred).
– Garnish with lemon-soaked onion juliennes n serve hot with mint chutney.
(For the best “dhaba-type aroma”, you can use a charcoal method before serving to give smoky effect)