Wheat flour & Maida (2:1)
Chopped Coriander leaves
Finely chopped Ginger
Red Chilly powder
– Mix wheat flour and maida with salt and oil and knead a soft dough with lukewarm water.
– Take all the ingredients of stuffing together in a bowl and mix well.
– Make the balls out of dough and roll them into thin chapattis. Keep aside.
– Take one chapatti and spread a tablespoon of the stuffing till the ends.
– Place another chapatti over this and seal the ends (if required, with a drop of water).
– Heat tawa. Put a little oil over it and roast all parathas.
– Serve hot! :)
Pingback: Paneer Paratha | Cooking with SJ