Chopped Green Chillies
Ginger Garlic Paste
Chopped Coriander Leaves
Roasted Fennel powder
For Kachori Cover:
Salt to Taste
Oil (for deep frying too)
– Add salt and oil in a mixture of wheat flour + maida (proportions on choice) and mix it well. Then add some water and knead the chapati dough. Cover this dough and keep aside.
– Mash boiled potatoes. Add all stuffing ingredients in it with spices. Mix stuffing mixture very well.
– Make small balls of dough. Roll it a puri type (medium sized).
– Take small portion of stuffing on it and wrap it around. Roll it to form a 3-4 inch round kachori.
– Heat the oil in kadhai and deep fry it.
– Serve hot with coriander-mint chutney or imli chutney.