Vegetables (carrots, peas, corn, cauliflower, french beans)
For white sauce
Black pepper powder
1. Cut vegetables in cubes and parboil them.
2. Heat olive oil in pan and add vegetables. Add salt, pepper powder and oregano.
3. Heat butter in kadai. Add maida and saute on medium heat.
4. Add lukewarm milk and stir constantly till sauce thickens without lumps.
5. Add salt, sugar and mix well.
6. Add the veg mixture.
7. Transfer it onto a baking bowl. Sprinkle the bread crumbs and grated cheese on top.
8. Bake in a preheated oven @ 150 C for 20 mins. Serve hot with garlic bread.