Wheat flour (1/2)
Chana dal (soaked for 2 hrs)
Red chilly powder
1. Mix maida, sooji and wheat flour and add salt. Knead a soft dough.
2. Roll into big sized poori, prick with fork and deep fry till it becomes crisp.
3. Boil soaked chana dal in pressure cooker (should not be mushy).
4. Heat oil in kadai and add boiled dal with all masalas, water and mix well. Cook for 5 mins.
5. Take a pakwan in plate and pour dal over it.
6. Serve hot with garlic chutney, chopped boiled potatoes, chopped onions-tomatoes on top.