I have mentioned it so many times before that I never like eating leftovers or I don’t even like wasting food. What I usually do is… create a new dish out of leftovers ;) And here I did the same…
I made carrot-broccoli stuffed paratha before and with remaining stuffing, I tried out these super-delish fritters… I surely recommend this to try as a party appetizer! And if you make those in healthier way i.e. using paniyaram pan, it’s a good after-school snack for your kids too ;)
1 Broccoli Head, medium
1 tsp Cajun Seasoning
Salt, to taste
1-1.5 tsp Amchoor
1/2 tsp Chilly Powder
1 cup Breadcrumbs (I used freshly made)
Oil, to deep-fry
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix everything well.
- Adjust the amount of spices to your taste.
- Divide the mix in 12 equal portions and make round balls out of it.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 15-20 mins to get it firm in shape.
- Deep-fry in medium heat until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with ketchup or green chutney!