Event Announcement: Independent India
Just done with Rakhi and here is one more chance to celebrate!!! ‘Independence Day‘ is only 4 days away… And as a foodie, you must celebrate the spirit of freedom by trying some delectable recipes ;) I love creating a spectrum of dishes with orange, white and green of our national flag. Lovely idea!!! Why don’t you cook something that’s tri-colored??!!! :)
Well… I must mention here that it’s an event with a giveaway :) Yes, Hudson Canola is sponsoring prizes to 5 winners! And what all a gift-hamper includes… 3 ltr pack of Hudson Canola Oil, an apron and a recipe-book for you!!! Does it sound exciting?
Rules of the event:
- You can link any of your entries ranging from an appetizer to a dessert! BUT it has to be in tri-color :)
- It’s a vegetarian event… Strictly no Non-Veg! Eggs are allowed in baking though…
- Event runs from 11th Aug to 16th Aug and it’s open for bloggers as well as non-bloggers.
- Non-bloggers send their entries to me: firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be posted on my secondary blog and linked up here!!!
- Any number of fresh/archived entries is allowed.
- First, link to my announcement page (this one only) and then use given linky tool to send your entry.
- One must like Cooking with SJ and Hudson Canola Oil for a valid entry.
- A gift-hamper will only be delivered at your Indian address :)
5 lucky winners will be selected on 17th and they must provide their Indian Address to claim their hamper :)
Then what are you waiting for… Click on the button and start linking your entries right from this moment :)