I can pretty much eat everything called ‘Snack’ :) There are many things which hubby doesn’t prefer to have… He hates several combinations even if presented nicely. And I have got a quick solution to all those issues! :P I make it invisible under the covers of puff pastry sheets. Hahaha… Wonderful idea, isn’t it? Samosa stuffing, Spinach-Ricotta, Cheesy mushrooms, Chinese veggies…. All these things work pretty well with puff pastry ;) And ‘Moong Dal Stuffing’ is still in my soon-to-bake list…
This time, I have made ‘Mushroom Tarts’!!! Let the ideas flow… What all can you make with these puff pastry sheets??!!!
1 Puff Pastry Sheet, thawed
4 Button Mushrooms, sliced
1/4 Tomato, chopped
Handful of spinach, chopped
2-3 tbsp Cheese, grated (I preferred parmesan on top)
Salt, a pinch
Herbs of your choice
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Cut the sheet in 2 pieces and arrange them on lined baking tray.
- Make cuts on 4 sides of it to get puffed up when baked.
- Arrange mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach over it and sprinkle salt, herbs.
- Bake on 200 degrees for 10 mins.
- Serve with a glass of fresh fruit juice!!!
Share your creations over here please… :)