Quick Salsa with Tortilla Chips
Breakfast/Snack/Starter under 10 mins!!! Don’t you believe me?
Wait… It’s not something that I make usually like eggs on toast or any kebabs or noodles! But it’s definitely a special thing to make when you’re craving to have something sweet ‘n’ sour with crunch :P You got me right… I’m talking about quick salsa with tortilla chips!!!
A few days back, I found a few tortillas sitting idle in my kitchen… And to have a wrap/roll with a day old one wasn’t a good idea!
- Take your pizza cutter and cut them into 8-10 triangle slices.
- Arrange them on a baking tray
- Spray some cooking oil.
- Sprinkle salt n red chilly powder (optional) over all the slices.
- Bake them in pre-heated oven for around 8-10 mins (turning them once after 4-5 mins) on 180 degrees.
- Crunch is ready!
- Finely chop a big-sized tomato and half onion and transfer them to a mixing bowl.
- Roast a slice of capsicum on direct flame, chop it finely and add.
- Add some chopped coriander leaves and 1/2 green chilly (optional).
- Add 2 tsp Lemon Juice, 1 tsp roasted cumin powder, sea-salt (or regular one).
- I added 1 tsp tomato-ketchup and 1 tsp Peri-Peri sauce for extra flavors.
- Mix everything well and serve chilled!!!
Those pictures are gorgeous
I love your pictures Shruti. Good clicks and nice quick recipe.
Thank you, Namrata :) I’m still learning it each day from hubby!!!
Lovely lovely photographs and a yumm recipe. :)
Now that is my kind of recipe! Simple and yummy! Love the pix too!