Eggless ChocoChips Cookies
Cookies… Cookies… Cookies… I enjoy being in my kitchen the most while making/after baking chocolate flavored cookies! And munching those freshly baked cookies serves to be the best goodies ever :)
I know I always stay loaded with 100s of topics ;) And to release that load, I definitely have to have special tea-sessions with friends/foodies!!! I used to bug my sister-in-laws back in India but here, mostly I get to trap hubby only… ;)
Just a fistful of chocolate chips was left in a pack, and thought of making something for a special tea-time, as I had to talk with hubby about my phone call with a dear friend – Shalvi :) Started making ‘Chocolate Chips Cookies’ @ around 4:30 pm n hubby arrived @ 5:15 pm… And I starteddddd my radio……..
Better I turn it off here n let you read this recipe!!!
1 cup All-purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 cup Melted Butter
1/2 cup Caster Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar (tightly packed)
3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Milk
1/4 tsp Salt
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Sieve all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a big mixing bowl.
- Add all dry ingredients first and then liquids in this bowl and gently mix them to make a super-soft dough.
- Divide it in 10-12 equal portions and make balls out of them.
- Flatten them using your palms to make a cookie shape. Alternatively, you can roll them out carefully with a butter paper and use a cookie-cutter.
- Line a baking tray using a parchment paper and arrange them keeping some space between 2 adjacent cookies.
- Bake them in pre-heated oven for 12-15 mins on 160 degrees or until light brown in color.
- Serve hot with a cuppa coffee and store rest of them in air-tight container!
- Adding one egg will make a soft n chewy cookies! :)