Do you really think high-calorie food is always injurious? Uhhh… not for the ones who work hard the whole day and at the end, plan making something that’s quick and easy as a light dinner! Yes… I’m talking about bachelors/students… they always stay busy with assignments, projects, submissions, lectures n what not!!! After a long tiring day without lunch, they obviously have to have some food containing enough nutrition…
These “Omelette Roll-ups” are the best to have as a quick brunch or light dinner! Try making it once and you’ll try many variations then after :)
2 Button Mushrooms
2 tsp Capsicum, chopped
1 tbsp Onion, chopped
1 tbsp Tomato, chopped
Salt, to taste
1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
2 tsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Cheese
2 tsp Sour Cream
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Break an egg in a bowl and whisk it well with salt and black pepper powder.
- Add all chopped vegetables in it and mix everything well.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and pour egg mixture over it. Spread it evenly over the pan.
- Cook it for around 2 mins until it starts bubbling a little.
- Flip it over and cook on the other side for a min only.
- Microwave tortilla on high for 15 seconds and spread sour cream over it.
- Arrange cooked omelette on it and sprinkle cheese according to your taste.
- Roll it up and cut into pieces.
- Serve hot!