All my long-time readers must be knowing how I’m obsessed with protein-sources! I always keep looking for more n more dishes enriching my diet with protein…
While drafting a document for one of my assignments last week, I thought of making something to munch while working n got this idea!!! These roasted chickpeas gives a perfect healthy, crisp n crunch alternative to any other munchies for sure… Try out this easy snack for making your work/tea time more interesting :)
1/2 cup Chickpeas
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Cumin Powder, roasted
1 tbsp Olive Oil
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Soak chickpeas overnight in water and pressure-cook for 2 whistles. Drain excess water and completely dry them.
- Take chickpeas in a big mixing bowl and add rest of all ingredients into it.
- Mix everything well and arrange these spiced chickpeas on a lined baking tray.
- Roast it on 180 degrees for 40-45 mins or until crispy in texture.
- Munch anytime :)
- Alternatively, you can use canned chickpeas, mix spices and roast directly.