Warm Corn Salad
I’m a big-time fan of boiled corn!!! Love having it as a side or just as a quick snack… It rains every now n then here, so I get a chance to work with corn on the cob often :)
Many a times, I over-buy ingredients n stock them! ‘Makai’ is one of them… Boiling, roasting or grilling corn on the cob for rainy evenings is one of my favorite activities to do!!! This time, I made a warm corn salad to accompany my dinner plate :) Here you go with a quick, simple n easy-to-follow recipe of ‘Warm Corn Salad’ :)
1 cup Corn
1 tbsp Chopped Tomato
1/2 tbsp Chopped Onion
1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
2 tsp Lemon Juice
Salt, to taste
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
– Boil corn in a water with a pinch of salt which will take around 6-7 mins. Drain excess water and transfer them to a mixing bowl.
– Add chopped onions, tomatoes and lemon juice into it and toss everything well.
– Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve warm!!!
– You can add cheese, herbs, chilly powder and many more ingredients to enrich the taste!
– Sometimes I stir-fry them all together too :)