1-min Microwave Mug Cake
I always think twice before planning to bake a cake, as…
- It takes too much in following exact proportions n procedure to follow :(
- That comes to be too-big cake for just 2 of us!!!
And so I usually prefer muffins or cupcakes in my baking sessions! While referring pages of food-blogs, I found a microwave version of chocolate cake somewhere… and thought of trying it out. I found it quite an easy thing to do, but when I entered in my kitchen… found an empty pack of cocoa powder :( A thought of making it there n then got vanished in a minute :( :( :(
Got a new pack of unsweetened cocoa n then planned to try it out!!! Unfortunately, this time I didn’t have a scoop of vanilla to pair up with this mug :P Anyways, I enjoyed it like anything….
Off you go with the recipe…
2 tbsp Plain Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/8 tsp Baking Soda
2-3 drops Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Caster Sugar
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
1 tbsp Chopped Walnuts
2 tbsp Oil
2 tbsp Water
A pinch of Salt
THIS IS WHAT I DID:
– Mix everything in a bowl.
– Pour it in a microwave safe glass/mug.
– Microwave on high for a 1½ mins.
– Eat when it’s hot!!! :)
– Addition of chocolate chips will give an extra crunch :)
– A scoop of vanilla ice cream is always great to serve with this quick cake!!!