Cheese ‘n’ Herb Corn
I’m a makai-lover, especially when it comes to be a road-side roasted one in those rainy days!!! Boiling them is probably quickest and simplest way if you are planning to infuse external flavors :) This time when I got a bunch of them from market, I was sure to apply different ideas stored in back of my mind for a long time… Cheese is something we always love and I love herbs too… Combined both of them and here you go!!!
CORN ON THE COB:
Pre-processing required to make ‘Cheese ‘n’ Herb flavored corn is given below:
– Pressure-cook it for 3 whistles in salted water.
– Drain excess water and pat-dry it.
– Corn on the cob is ready to get cheesy flavors!!! :)
ADD A DASH OF FLAVORS:
- Get a small hole grater and a cube of your favorite cheese! I used a combo of cheddar n parmesan here… Grate it over corn on the cob, turn it on the other side and repeat the same.
- I didn’t have any fresh herb on hand, so used mixed dried herbs for this flavor! Sprinkle a pinch of herbs for making it more aromatic…
- And simply serve it :)