Cheesy Cauliflower Bake
Who doesn’t love cheese??!!! And specially if you talk about kids, they hate veggies but love cheese :) A combination of both in one casserole – “Cheesy Cauliflower Bake”! Very mild flavors of Italian seasoning… Smoky flavors of baked cauliflower n creamy texture of cheese… Yummm, a perfect bake to include as a side on main course!
Already had a half head cauliflower in veggie rack n I got one more! Couldn’t think of anything else than combining it with cheese n simply bake, to accompany my creamy shell pasta for dinner :P
15-20 Cauliflower Florets
2 tbsp Grated Cheese
1 tsp Dried Oregano
1/2 tsp Chilly Flakes
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt, to taste
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
– Preheat the oven on 200º for 5 mins.
– Take cauliflower florets in a big bowl and add olive oil, oregano, chilly flakes, lemon juice and salt into it.
– Mix everything well and transfer it to a baking bowl.
– Put this bowl in oven to bake for around 30 mins (turning it once in between).
– Sprinkle cheese over it and bake it for 5 more mins.
– It’s ready to serve as a side for your family dinner! :)
– Adjust the amount of cheese as per your taste. Kids would love it more!
– I used a combo of 3 cheese: Mozzarella, Cheddar & Parmesan here.
Lovely bake Shruthi,Check out my blog,have some thing for you :)
wow cheese n cauliflower make a great combo !
Love this cheese cauliflower side with my pasta….oh i can imagine how fast that would have been completed