2 tsp Olive oil
1/2 can Crushed Tomatoes
1 cup Tomato Sauce
1 Chopped Onion
1 tsp Self-rising Flour
2 Garlic Cloves
1 tsp Cumin powder
1/2 tsp Capsico (Red Pepper) Sauce
Salt, to taste
– Grind crushed tomatoes, onion, garlic in a mixture to make a smooth saucy texture.
– Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
– Add self-rising flour in it and cook for a min. It will make a thick paste.
– Add the tomato-onion-garlic mixture along with all spices and mix well.
– Turn heat to low and cook it for 4-5 minutes until water evaporates.
– Enchilada sauce is ready to be used! :)
KEY TO USE:
– Definitely for cheesy enchiladas
– Supreme Nachos
– A pizza sauce on thin-crust base
– As a dip with any appetizer
Click on the link to find recipe for Beans Enchiladas to go along with this sauce…!!!