“Tandoori Kebab” is one of the most popular “North-Indian Appetizer”. A spicy and smoky vegetarian kebabs can make anyone drool just by a glimpse of it…
I love making any food that is tagged as “Tandoori” :) An easy and must-try thing for sure… And believe me, that smoky aroma will not go out of your kitchen that easily, n every time you enter – it will tempt you to plan grilling soon :P
1/2 Potato cubes
1/2 cup Purple yam cubes
1/2 cup Capsicum (dice-cut)
1/2 cup Dice-cut tomato (make sure to remove pulp)
1/2 cup Dice-cut Onions (layers separated)
1 cup Tandoori Marinade
2 tsp Lemon Juice
– Take all the ingredients together in a bowl and coat them well with marinade.
– Cover with a lid and keep it in freeze for at least 2-3 hours.
– Place them on skewers on your choice of sequence or uneven!!! :P
– Arrange them on grill rack and grill them on high for around 20 mins. Make sure it makes tiny black (burnt) spots on veggies for the best smoky look!!!
– Keep turning sides of it in between 2-3 times to grill them evenly.
– Drizzle lemon juice and sprinkle some chat masala over it!!! And It’s ready… :)
– It’s better to marinate all the veggies before skewering them, in order to get more flavors absorbed.
– Those who doesn’t have tandoor or griller, can use grill pan or flat-tava for the same purpose.
Sending it to: Akila’s Kitchen Event, Indian Delights and Samachuruchikalam – Gayathri’s Cook Spot:
I really like this recipe. So I featured it on my Friday Five – BBQ addition over @ Feed Your Soul Too – http://www.feedyoursoul2.com/2013/06/friday-five-bbq-continued.html
I'm glad you liked it, Peter!!! :) Thanks a lot…
Usually during grilling party I always have to cook for vegetation's this sounds good will try next time.
Thanks for sharing your recipe to my event.