Makes: 6-7 nos.
1/2 cup Whole wheat flour
1/2 cup Bajri flour
2 tbsp Jowar flour
2 tbsp Besan
2 tbsp Rice flour
1 tbsp Udad flour
1/2 cup Chopped spring onions (greens)
2-3 Chopped green chillies
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
Oil as required
– Mix all flours in a big bowl along with salt and turmeric powder.
– Put 2 tsp of oil into it and add spring onion greens. Add enough water and 1 tbsp oil and knead into a soft dough.
– Place a plastic bag (thick one) on flat surface and apply a drop of oil over it.
– Take a portion of dough (small ball sized) and spread with finger tips on plastic surface. Tap it with drops of water to make paratha-size.
– Make a small hole in the center of it and transfer it onto hot tawa.
– Roast it like paratha only and put some oil in hole to cook it evenly.
– Flip it around and follow the same procedure.
– Serve hot with a cuppa tea… :)