Till the time we were together, I and my brother hardly had some cakes/muffins together… Of course, none of us were too crazy for any sort of sweets or even chocolates! Since he left India for further studies around 10+ years back, he has developed a sweet tooth :P And his little son too has joined his league, he doesn’t get to have much though! As I’m trying my best to get good hands on baking these days, I wish I could have sent him a few of these ‘Chocochips Muffins’ on his birthday!!!
Wish you a very happy birthday, DJ :)
2 cups Self-raising flour
3/4 cup Caster sugar
3/4 cup Milk
1/4 cup Melted Butter/Cooking oil
1 tsp Vanilla extract
3/4 cup Chocolate chips (dark)
– Sift all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
– Combine all liquid ingredients in another bowl and whisk them well.
– Add liquid mixture to dry mixture and make a smooth batter with no lumps.
– Mix chocolate chips into it and mix gently.
– Line the muffin pan and bake it on 180 degrees for around 20-25 mins.
– Cute looking muffins are ready to serve!