Kobi-Gaajar no Sambharo
2 cups of chopped cabbage
1/2 cup of chopped carrots
1 tsp chopped green chilles
1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp mustard seeds
1/8 tsp hing
Pinch of turmeric powder
Salt to taste
2 tsp cooking oil
– Heat oil in kadai. Add mustard seeds and hing and let the mustard seeds crackle.
– Add chopped green chilles (I used capsicum instead) & carrots and saute it for a while.
– Add chopped cabbage along with sugar, turmeric powder and salt.
– Mix well and cook for around 1-2 mins.
– Serve hot with any Roti-Subzi combo in Gujarati dish!